1. Love Notes
1. Love Notes
1. Fresh Flowers – I will be the first to admit that I used to hate flowers. I never comprehended the purport of them serving as particular gifts for women. Any time I received them I’d loathe the thought of finding a place for them to sit until they withered and died. That all changed upon getting my own apartment. Now the house feels absolutely empty without a fresh set to lighten the mood in every room. Me and the roomie made a conscious effort to buy new flowers for the house weekly this year. They are the perfect accessory to any and every room!
2. Personalized Calendar – This one is extra special to me because it is an entire calendar dedicated to my little brother. Each month has a personalized photo of us two together and an endearing quote as a caption. Waking up every morning and seeing this on my vanity always starts my day off right. (Personalized through Shutterfly.com).
3. A Good Book – I’m constantly looking for new reads to entertain my already-busy mind. These are my current reads. Most of them are graphic novels, due to the fact that I am taking a graphic novel class at school – ALL highly recommended pieces of literature.
4. Scented Candles – Candles are as essential to any room as are a fresh set of flowers. Serving as light & air fresheners, they really are the perfect duo performing accent. Current favorite scent: Crimson Berry.
5. Trench Coat – My absolute favorite jacket for many reasons. 1- It can be utilized in almost every season of the year. 2 – Trenches are timeless. They will never grow old. I’ve had this one for 3+ years! 4 – They’re fashion friendly for everyone! There really isn’t any body type that doesn’t look good in a trench coat. and 5) This trench in particular was only $12 from Old Navy 🙂
What are you currently in love with?